Finally Begal Cut Imran's Hands Caught by Police

Topik Nasional. Makassar - Imran (19) became a sadistic victim in Makassar, South Sulawesi, which caused her hand to be cut into a sharp object. The perpetrators have been arrested by the police.

"All the perpetrators have been caught," said Head of Makassar Reskrim Polrestabes, Commissioner Wirdhanto Hadicaksono, when asked for confirmation on Thursday (11/29/2018).

The plan, the perpetrators were shown to the media at 10:00 a.m. Wirdhanto did not specify the number of perpetrators who had been arrested by his side.



Imran is a man from Enrekang Regency, South Sulawesi, and attended the ATI Polytechnic in Makassar. The unfortunate incident when the attack took place at around 11:00 a.m., Sunday (11/25) night.

"I just returned home from my campus to rent my house on Jalan Datuk Ribdandang II Makassar. I just parked my motorcycle at the time," Imran said.

Imran described the atmosphere on the road in front of his house was quiet and rarely people passed before the gate came to him.

At that time, he saw a motorbike that was boarded by two thin people and as tall as he drove towards him. The closer, the motor will slow down as it approaches.

"He immediately cut it behind me but it didn't get hit because I immediately ran away," he said.



Not satisfied with a single swing, the perpetrator continued to pursue Imran who was holding a cellphone. This time, the swing was directed at Imran's head.

"Then the person wants to cut my head off, but I deflect using my left hand and cut it off," he explained.

Despite cutting Imran's hand, the two perpetrators did not leave. They remained there and asked for their cellphone. Imran finally gave his cellphone to the perpetrator.

"While cutting off my hand, he asked for my cellphone. I threw my cellphone on the road and then took it with them and left," Imran recalled about the incident that night.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Earthquake of 6.1 SR magnitude in Keerom Region, Feels Until Jayapura

Down 6.69% of Indonesia's Exports in November US $ 14.83 Billion,